List of Documents to be attached with the Admission Forms
- Original Marksheet of previous examination with 2 xerox copies.
- Original Leaving Certificate with 2 xerox copies.
- Residential Proof : Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Election Card of Parents / Guardian.
- In case of students passed their S.S.C./H.S.C. from other Board i.e. C.B.S.E./I.C.S.E./R.B.S.C, Open School, etc
- I. Eligibility form. (Available in the college office) .
- II. S.S.C./H.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- III. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
- IV. Migration Certificate.
- V. Deed of Undertaking (proforma available in the College office).
Students seeking Admission SY/TY classes in the above courses are required to submit admission forms as per
schedule declared for admissions. Such forms is to be submitted on declaration of FY/SY results at the end of
continuous year alongwith the copies of all marksheets of earlier examinations in which he/she has Passed or
secured ATKT, making him/her eligible to admit in SY/TY classes.
Registration Fees: Rs.1100/-